Thyroid, Breast & Uterus
What does the thyroid, breast tissue and the uterus have in common?
The desperate need for something called Iodine. You are probably asking what is iodine and why are we not getting enough? Good question.
So I’ve discovered that you DO NOT need a prescription to get iodine – it’s an element and therefore not patentable… after doing alot of reading on this fascinating element, I have come up with a list that goes something like this:
How do you know if you need more iodine than you are presently getting?
- Have you done everything ‘right’ and still can’t lose weight?
- Do you come into contact with Chlorine on a daily basis? (drinking water, bathing water, swimming, etc)
- Do you eat store bought bread? (Bromine is in bread and inhibits the uptake of iodine)
- Is your body temperature below 98.6?
- Have you been self diagnosed as ‘low thyroid’?
- Do you have Hypothyroidism?
- Are your breast hard, painful, or have cysts/tumors (malignant or benign)?
- Do you have any uterus issues? (cysts, nodules, tumors, growths, etc)
- Have you had several miscarriages?
- Do you struggle with having enough milk with breast feeding?
If you have answered yes to one or more of the above questions, your chances of you greatly benefiting to adding Iodine to your diet is very high. When I checked my diet, it appeared that I wasn’t getting ANY amount of iodine in my diet. That caused me to really start to question things…
Why haven’t we heard of this before?
Why hasn’t our doctor told us about our need for iodine?
I have found it rare to meet anyone who has a doctor that has a positive view or has any knowledge about iodine. Why has Iodine been demonized and why is it mostly unrecognized?
Did you know that your breast tissue has as much of a need for iodine as your thyroid?!
This makes me wonder what other problems Iodine might help with…
It also makes me wonder how much of a connection there is between breast cancer and your bodies need for iodine. To me, it would seem like an inexpensive solution… It seems that lately I keep hearing alot about breast cancer. My mom has several friends who have been diagnosed with breast cancer recently and have had them both removed…. has anyone told them about iodine – what if it worked?
For some additional reading;
Breast Cancer (the following is from this link)
Iodine deficiency also makes existing cancer more aggressive. Dr. Eskin presented research that iodine deficiency increases the size of breast tumors, while iodine replacement reduces their size. Iodine was also shown to inhibit tumor proliferation…